ActiveSync For BlackBerryNotifySync will allow BlackBerry Users to sync their BlackBerry Emails, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks directly with their email platform, without requiring the use of middleware servers.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server can still be used to manage BlackBerry devices. NotifySync can also be delivered over BES to provide users with an additional mail account from an ActiveSync server. Mail account and registration details just need to be entered on the device.
If your company mailserver supports ActiveSync for the Windows Mobile and iPhone platforms, you can now fully sync your BlackBerry to all your email folders including inbox, drafts, sent items, deleted items etc as well as your contacts, calender and tasks using this small inexpensive program.
Everything happens "over the air" (using your mobile service BIS, BES TCP or even WIFI), which means no need for connecting your BlackBerry to your PC via a USB cable to sync.
NotifySync can be downloaded over the air in minutes from here.
With NotifySync, BlackBerry sync for Microsoft Exchange, Kerio, Zimbra, Communigate Pro (or any mail server adhering to ActiveSync protocols) has never been so easy or effective.
- Uses the NotifySync email client to send, receive, reply to and forward emails
- Full Folder mirroring allows email folders from your mail server account to be synchronized to the device.
- Attachment viewing is supported using the BlackBerry native viewers for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Emails with attachments can be forwarded
PIM: (Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks)
- Interfaces to the BlackBerry's native calendar, contact and tasks applications
- Synchronize calendar events in a configurable Look-Back/Look-Ahead range
- Multiple address books supported
- Remote lookup (Global Address List) retrieves contact information from the LDAP directory
- Receive and accept/decline meeting invitations
- SSL encryption protocol for data-in-motion between the BlackBerry and the email platform
- Remote wipe can be initiated by the email platform for a lost or stolen device
- Inactivity timeout configurable by end user
- Supports direct push
- Supports scheduled push intervals configurable by end user
Setup and configuration:
- All information for set-up and configuration is entered on the BlackBerry device
Supported email platforms:
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 /07/ SBS
- CommuniGate Pro
- Any Compatible ActiveSync mailserver