Sync BlackBerry handsets to Microsoft Exchange
NotifySync - Blackberry Exchange Sync
NotifySync is the perfect BlackBerry Exchange Sync solution for individual BlackBerry users, small busineses and large corporations.
NotifySync can provide a fully secure, real time, over the air sync of email and PIM between BlackBerry handsets and Microsoft Exchange.
The NotifySync solution utilizes a "direct push" or "scheduled push" connection when connecting any BlackBerry to the user’s Exchange Server. With NotifySync all email, calendar, contact, and task information will be stored safely behind an organization's firewall while all data-in-motion is encrypted utilizing SSL.
Should a user lose their BlackBerry, a remote wipe can be initiated to ensure all information on their BlackBerry is erased.
NotifySync is compatible with the following Microsoft Exchange Servers:
- Microsoft Exchange 2003
- Microsoft Exchange 2007
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft Small Business Server
- Microsoft Online Service BPOS
- Microsoft Live@Edu
- Microsoft Live 365
Free Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration tool
Once you have downloaded NotifySync, you can then use the free Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration tool to manage remote wiping of lost or stolen moblie devices and perform the following actions:
- View a list of all devices that are being used by any enterprise user
- Select/De-select devices to be remotely erased
- View the status of pending remote erase requests for each device
- View a transaction log that indicates which administrators have issued remote erase commands, in addition to the devices those commands pertained to
The Microsoft Exchange Server ActiveSync Web Administration Tool is designed for use with Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 and Exchange Server 2007 RTM and SP1 and compatible mobile devices.